Sunday, June 22, 2008

Touching the skies

Rocket Name

Date of Construction

Date of Launch

Status

unnamed

Friday, 13 June 08

Friday, 13 June 08

Successful Failure, Flew but disintegrated, resulted in burn injury to self.

unnamed

Friday, 13 June 08

Saturday, 14 June 08

Failure, Did not launch, awesome burning.

Pioneer I

Sunday, 15 June 08

Monday, 16 June 08

Complete Success, Successful launch. Rocket was not found.

Pioneer II

Monday, 16 June 08

N.A.

To be launched

Pioneer III

Monday, 16 June 08

N.A.

To be launched

Exodus I

21 – 22 June 2008

N.A.

To be launched


A table of my past, present and planned rocket launches. Here are some photos.

Before proceeding:

You agree that by proceeding (to view the photographs on this web page), you will not attempt to duplicate any parts of the devices shown below. Also, you agree not to store, distribute, or modify any of the photos shown below. You may not use any of these photographs as incriminating evidence against me, by proceeding to view them you agree to indemnify me from any legal liability that may arise from these photos. You also assume fully legal responsibility for any consequences that may arise from attempting to duplicate the devices and procedures depicted here.

If you do not agree, you may not proceed to view the photographs. By proceeding you agree to and accept all of the terms mentioned above.

=============================



This is the second unnamed rocket, shortly after construction.



The remains of the second unnamed rocket after its failed launch.



Pioneer I completed rocket. Skewer attached for stability in flight. It is not a firework.



Pioneer II and III, and Exodus I.

I am aware that by posting these photos I am just asking for trouble for myself. But I am so awed by the beauty of this science that it is a risk I am willing to take.

But I can safely say that I have taken all necessary steps to prevent probable hurt or injury to other people, and have taken precautions to prevent probable danger to others, such as carrying out the experiment in an area without combustible matter, ensuring that the launch site is clear and that everyone else is a safe distance away, and wearing a fire proof jacket when lighting the rocket's fuse (except for the first two rockets). Also take note that the rocket does not have any payload and does not explode, nor does it produce any pyrotechnic effects, the only visible output is the light produced from the combustion of the propellant in the rocket. Therefore, it is technically not a firework either.


| HCH - 10:18 PM |