Monday, February 11, 2008

Sowing seeds and putting eggs in baskets

After reading up on SEO such an irrelevant post title makes me feel uncomfortable but this blog isn't trying for the SERPS so it's okay. Anyway i've spent most of my free time these few days trying to kickstart my online passive income via blogging. I've created three blogs in completely different and unrelated niches. I don't know if putting them here is shooting myself in the foot but I guess this is the only way to get them indexed fast. A risk I'm willing to take.

So what's new? Well the latest coming up are two brand new blogs. The first is a guide on how to get better sleep. Content is, as of yet, 100% original (meaning i put in good time to write it, readers better be happy i'm giving you good stuff). The second is on fun stuff to do on the computer. Both are basically just some tips and tricks and mostly the common sense that some people lack.

I'm aiming to churn out some content (posts), optimize keywords for search engines, get good traffic via social bookmarking and slap on adsense and leave it to rot, hopefully all done by the end of the third week of february, so i can claim passive earnings while i pursue other fun things during the remainder of my holidays.


| HCH - 3:09 PM |