Friday, February 8, 2008

More Green Stuff

So I was reading some articles on the internet about making money online, search engine optimization and such (ive been reading that stuff for days already.) So since I felt I had a good amount of head knowledge already I thought it was time to put that into practice. Thus, for the first time yet, I've decided to put in some effort into making passive online income. James is already making good bucks and I figure I can pocket a few easy dollars if I put in a little effort. But I'm not ready to invest in my own private servers and I don't intend to put in hours on end to create some wonder php project again.

This time, I created a little gardening blog called Gardening For Beginners. I know thats probably one of the nuttiest niches to try to get into but I'll never know if I don't give it a shot. A blogger blog is free and has practically no upkeep cost, takes minutes to setup and lasts indeterminably. Basically I plan to slap the blog with some tips and tricks for noob gardeners and leave it to rot, after optimizing it for keywords and slapping ads on it. No harm checking it out, and if it works then I'm on to making the internet a worse place.

After all, there's only enough space for either money or morals. And sure I want people to get relevant, useful search results. But am I willing to give that up for some of the "green stuff?" (heh heh).

So just check it out and feel free to give me a few relevant backlinks too, if you wish.

P.S. this post is also to help those nice search engines find this site, and a stepping stone to greater success.


| HCH - 3:34 PM |