Sunday, February 17, 2008

Google likes junk food?

I know that this post may not appeal to the people who have no interest in SEO, but I'd like to share a revelation I had. Anyone who is more enlightened, maybe you could shed some light on this situation because I find it rather puzzling, to say the least.

Well here's the deal. I'm still expanding on my niche blogging empire. I have a few white hat blogs (there are links to them scattered on this blog, go find them if you will), and a few black hat blogs (which I will not link to to avoid incriminating evidence). I set up the blogs in batches of threes. Here are the major differences between those blogs.

White Hat Blogs
Black Hat Blogs
Now the weird thing is, up till now (17 Feb 08), only 1 out of 3 of my whitehat blogs (i must have spent over 5 hours on each one) have been indexed by google. That blog took 6 days to get indexed.

My Blackhat blogs, on the other hand, are faring much better. Two out of three are already indexed, and it took less than 2 days. I'm shocked and appalled by this, because it means that google actually likes to eat crap instead of the good food that I'm offering it.

If this goes on in this trend then I guess I'll favor the dark side, because they have money (and cookies too).


| HCH - 11:23 AM |