Monday, January 7, 2008

Never Take Friendship Personal

Mmm anberlin gets better every time I hear it. I like it. Maybe my taste in music is changing.

Anyway, it's 9th Jan. Exams are in a week, I havn't studied much, as in I have no idea how to do the maths taught in the last two months. Yep. I can't take it for granted this time, even though I could breeze through last semester. If I sit for the exams now, I'll probably fail maths straight away, just pass NetF, pass java and PCT with average marks and score decently in WebP. Don't think I'll ace any subjects. Definitely not good enough to maintain my GPA of 3.32 from last semester.

I can't wait for the holidays. As if I'm not slacking enough already. I want to do something meaningful this holiday. Whatever that might be.

Well I bought a dirt cheap mic at $2 from the local market recently. Attached to my FM transmitter, it allows me to broadcast my speech on any FM frequency I want. I think I'm one of the few people I know that actually do this kind of meaningless stuff just for the fun of it.

Oh yeah this afternoon I made 5 more bamboo arrows cause my old ones were getting blunt. Instead of clumping the rubber weight, I spread it out in little loops. This allows the arrow to be more streamlined, flying further and achieving deeper penetration. I also made three fletchings (fins) instead of 2, giving stability at the price of increased drag.

Well so long for now!



| HCH - 12:34 AM |