Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a wrap

Well tomorrow is the last day of the semester, and the last paper for this year. Year 1 has been pretty eventful, i've learned quite a bit in the area of object oriented programming. I dare say that the best is yet to come, and I'm hopeful for a bright future ahead.

Going to the class chalet tomorrow, the final time the class will be gathered together before streaming into different specializations. Probably game development for me. Don't really know how to react to this. I guess i've grown closer to a few classmates over this year, through didn't really get to know the class as a whole that well. Maybe they're not my type.

Excited about the night cycling I plan to embark on, a long bike ride across three beaches around east coast.

Oh yeah, my parents wanted me to join them on some special program on newsradio. My dad helps out at Reach FSC and they are conducting some sort of parenting talk show every saturday. My dad has been invited as a guest speaker and they want me to join in too. Well I'm not too comfortable with airing my views out in the open, especially those pertaining to personal life (ironic that I'm writing here on this blog which is technically viewable worldwide, but that is a different sense of "public"). I mean, being on air for the whole nation to hear about your life can be too much to take. Either way, if i accept I will feel uncomfortable and if I decline then I let those people down. Argh. Well I decided that I'd rather not, better to remain silent and hold my peace than to speak folly and forever regret.


| HCH - 11:19 PM |