Monday, December 3, 2007

Wayy too many goodbyes.



I came home today to find that the r-age keychain I hung on my laptop bag had broken in two. Only one half was left, the other was nowhere to be found. It was a really nice keychain, from the dinner and dance this year. A few weeks ago, the metal started to get bent. It kept getting caught up in the bag strap and was slowly bent out of shape by the weight of my laptop bag. Then recently, the keychain started to break. At first, a small crack where the dent was. Then gradually the crack grew wider and longer. I noticed it but didn't do anything. Finally, it's gone and there's no way i'll ever get it back. Ironically yesterday was also the last time I would be going for the CM cell on sunday. Time seems to pass so fast. And suddenly it's time to say goodbye to so many people you wish you had known more.

Spent one last lunch at this chicken rice stall in far east plaza. Out of the original 12 or so people from this cell, only four (including myself) were present at this last meal together. We had a good time, and I guess it makes a bittersweet ending to it all.



And in just a few more months, it's time to say farewell to my poly classmates from year 1 too. It's just way too fast.


| HCH - 11:00 PM |