Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boredom Freezes Over



In one and a half hours, I'll be leaving for china.

Thought I might as well change my blogskin to a more appropriate theme. After all, october is already long over. It's been quite a while since I've made a long post and I thought perhaps now would be the opportune time.

Leaving for another country always feels a little weird. Last year, I felt the same before leaving for Canada, a edgy feeling of apprehension, combined with excitement and at the same time, a feeling of missing home already. Well looking back, Canada was great fun. It's a pity we didn't manage to take more photos. No matter, this trip we're bringing a digital and video camera, and I'll be sure to take lots of photos.

The days have been really cold recently, every morning I feel like freezing after showering. It'll be even colder in China, since it's roughly 5 degrees c in Beijing. I'm a bit afraid to go to china actually. Maybe I'm just paranoid. China seems like a place where bad things could happen. Haha.



Well I went for all the night rallies for Rhema Conference. Was pretty cool especially seeing all the people singing in T-ONE. The first sermon wasn't all that interesting, but the last service was pretty cool, especially the second worship part. Anyway, this holiday's going to be short and fast, packed with activity. Coming back on the 23rd of december. Christmas party later that day, and the next day. 25th Christmas, 26th class BBQ.

My only pair of creative earphones completely died today. I was listening to Swing Swing by the all american rejects when the right earphone started crackling. A few sputters later it went silent. Then just today, the left side went out as well. Those earphones were worth at least $30 or so. And now I had to get another pair. So I went to popular and bought a “Queen” brand earphone set for $15, being the thrifty cheapskate that I was brought up to be. Well you get what you pay for and those earphones couldn’t make the mark. So here’s to $15 wasted.

Hmm. And yesterday I went to TTS hospital to check my eyes. My left eye has been a little blurry lately, found out it's some condition where my cornea is conical shape instead of hemispherical. Results in increase astigmatism. Well now I have a year backbone appointment, a yearly heart appointment and a yearly eye appointment. And I'm only 17 this year. Lol.

Well I'll be away for the next ten days. This year is pulling to a close already. In an hours time, I'll be heading for the airport already.

See you all soon. I hope. Haha. No seriously I didn't mean it. I mean. I'll be back.


| HCH - 7:55 PM |