Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Path Beyond

Four minutes to midnight, a lot of things to write about so I might as well sum up the past few days.

Saturday - didn't join the class for CIP because I went night cycling with some guys from YA. Total of 8 people, me, joseph, jialiang, joshua, lionel, marshall, david and one more guy... i think it's chris or something. Anyway cycled from 7pm to 3am, total around 60km. By the end I was so tired I could barely cycle up the slope to my house.



Anyway this is the route we followed, we stopped at the esplanade cos we were too tired to continue. Stopped for dinner at ayah rajah, rest at harbourfront and ramly burger at KTM railway station. I'd say the trip was really quite fun, although the part at sentosa was very tiring.

Spent most of sunday at home, didn't go service because I was too tired. Dinner at bistro delifrance with my family.

Monday - Poly class celebrated my birthday! I didn't really expect it since I'm not that close to them and don't really talk that much with the class, but they proved me wrong and even bought a cake. It's sort of like a class tradition where they celebrate the birthdays of everyone in the class. Honestly, I was very touched that they actually took the time and effort for this. Even both of my own cells didn't mention my birthday.

I'm working on a new flash project, it's a game. Coming soon.


| HCH - 11:36 AM |